MEMPHIS, TN--DCA collected 12 campaign and collateral awards at the 50th annual American Advertising Awards on Saturday, February 25 at Propcellar.
Judged by creative directors from Nashville to Tampa, winning DCA work emphasized the firm’s instrumental value in relevant local movements and community fixtures from Loflin Yard to Big River Crossing and Freewheel.
“We are particularly proud to be associated with projects that add value to the culture and advancement of our city,” said principal Doug Carpenter. “We have seized the opportunity to successfully activate spaces from Front Street to Carolina Avenue. It’s an honor to be recognized for that effort through a creative lens.”
Recognized DCA work includes:
- “Live Up Front” street activation campaign – Gold, Local Only, Copywriting Campaign
- Loflin Yard – Gold, Cross Platform, Integrated Brand Identity Campaign
- DCA Case Study – Gold, Sales & Marketing, Self-Promotion
- Cara Greenstein Wedding Save-the-Date – Gold, Sales & Marketing, Direct Mail
- Cara Greenstein Wedding Save-the-Date – Gold, Sales & Marketing, Special Event Material
- DCA Agency Stationary – Silver, Sales & Marketing, Self-Promotion
- Loflin Yard – Silver, Local Only, Art Direction Campaign
- RiverFit Staircase Art – Silver, Out-of-Home/Guerrilla
- Big River Crossing Introduction Video – Silver, Local Only, Video Campaign
- DCA Agency Campaign – Silver, Cross Platform, Self-Promotion
- Freewheel Slow Ride Brand – Silver, Sales & Marketing, Public Service
- “Live Up Front” street activation campaign – Silver, Elements of Advertising, Copywriting
“The Live Up Front effort literally brought people through the doors of my residences and created customers at other businesses,” said Vince Smith, multifamily developer of Front Street properties, including Annex Lofts the Cabinet Shop, and Printers Alley. “People were able to take in everything Front Street has to offer and then connect the dots to see a great place to live.”
See winning portfolio work at dcamemphis.com.
ABOUT DCA. DCA is a Memphis-based creative communications consulting firm. Learn more online at dcamemphis.com.
ABOUT AAF MEMPHIS. The mission of AAF Memphis, the Memphis chapter of the American Advertising Federation, is to inspire, empower and applaud the professional growth of marketing communications specialists. For more information, visit aafmemphis.org.